Please use the following criteria to judge each project.
Use a 1-5 scale, with 5 being the highest value.
1. Scientific thought: Does the project show deductive reasoning, planned and controlled experimentation, cause and effect relationship, etc?
2. Creative Ability: Does the project show some kind of originality in planning and execution?
3. Technical Skill: Are the workmanship and mechanical skills well done?
4. Clarity: Is the conclusion of the project sound?
Are other conclusions possible?
Does the display "sell itself?"
5. Thoroughness: Is the project a complete story?
Does it emphasize conclusions?
6. Oral Explanation: Does the student explain his/her project with understanding and clarity?